Saturday, October 26, 2013

What is the best gaming laptop for 2013?

best gaming laptops of 2013 on Best Gaming Laptops Under 800? - Gamingbuild
best gaming laptops of 2013 image



Ahmed Sami


I want to get a new laptop I want one that runs most of the new upcoming games smoothly with high graphics like gta IV or the upcoming V also dirt 3 assasins creed cod blackops 2 give me your top 5 suggestions and also can I increase the ram processor later or should I buy a pc with some good requirements you suggest


Answer
a laptop isn't really a good thing. my laptop has great specs that can run lots of new games, but it overheats and crashes a lot. i would suggest getting a cooling pad WITH your gaming laptop.

Is it worth waiting for next gen processors/laptops or just buy one now?




Kamil


I've heard rumors of some "Haswell" processors by Intel to debut spring 2013, so I'm debating whether to wait for the new technology or just buy a laptop now. I'm planning on getting a light-gaming laptop, possibly a Lenovo Z580 (with the NVidia GeForce 640m). Need some advice, 10 points for best answer!
Or even next gen graphic cards, any changes to ssds, etc.



Answer
There is always going to be new technology. For example, if you didn't have the cash to buy windows 7 when it came out, and bought one around this time, you'd find windows 8 already stepped in. My advice is to buy a laptop now, with strong capacities and good processors. Your lenovo sounds okay. As with any computer, take care of it and it will last. If you buy a computer with good specs, it will at least last you a few years. But this is just my opinion. If you like sparkly fancy stuff that just came out and has no reviews, wait. :)

...

That sounded incredibly biased, didn't it? Sorry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming laptop for 2013?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment