Saturday, September 28, 2013

What should a 13 year old boy (turning 14 on march) get for christmas?

best gaming laptops march on best gaming computer
best gaming laptops march image



dudeLOL


I am 13 and I want a laptop so badly, but my parents don't want to get me one for christmas. I gave up already about that and my parents are asking me what I want. I chose the new 8GB iPod touch. However, I don't just want that, I really want something good! I already have a good mobile phone, and I don't want another one (since it's barely new). What other electronic stuff shall I get?


Answer
heyy, honestly i would go with a PS3 it the best gaming system around(my thoughts) its really good the blue ray is awesome then games are beast, you can surf the web, you anit got to pay for internet like the x-box 360, i got mine when i was ur age and im 15 lol, if u got a ps2 with a bunch of games get the 60 or 80gb ps3 so u can still play then if not just get a 20 or 40 then higher gig like 120 and 160 is just a waste of money, want any ideas for games just message me

What makes Vista fast on some computers and slow on others?




Car Enthus


Im going to be buying a laptop soon, how can I know what to buy so that it will be one of the computers that runs Vista well and not sluggish?


Answer
Vista runs fast on mid range computers. It runs even better on gaming rigs; this is with all the visuals maxed out.

On a laptop, however, depending on what the specs have, you might have to make some sacrifices with the visuals. If you have a dedicated graphics card then you can do what you want with the visuals.

I bought a laptop last March when Vista was only 2 months old. It ran like a piece of sh*t; even with 2GB RAM and a Core 2 Duo processor. Bear in mind that those two are not the only factors that determine a computer's overall performance.

I downgraded to XP and joined the Vista hating bandwagon. I later installed Vista on my slightly more powerful desktop and Vista ran very smoothly. My conclusion, it's just Vista's fresh arrival in the market.

I last week installed Vista on my laptop again and this time the with the much needed SP1. I disabled some visuals and my laptops runs 5x better than when it had XP on it. Vista is the future and is here to stay. I personally don't even like using XP anymore.

I also have Vista and have been using Vista for nearly a year and a half on my gaming desktop and it runs like a beast. Destroys XP.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should a 13 year old boy (turning 14 on march) get for christmas?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment