Sunday, March 23, 2014

what is a good moderate gaming laptop for a cheap price?




R


my birthday is in july and i want a laptop that is perferably less than like 600 that can run games like modern warfare 3 and black ops 2 when it is released. I really would like to get the project fiona tablet but i don't think it will be much. If you can please give me a link preferably from walmart or best buy


Answer
HP g7-1310us will be the best thing you can get for that price for gaming. The Windows Experience Index awards this laptop with a score of: 5.7 which is determined by the lowest subscore (Graphics: aero performance on a desktop but Gaming graphics has a score of 6.3!), it is good considering that this laptop doesn't have a dedicated graphics card.

See the pictures of this 17.3" beast with more details here
http://www.amazon.com/HP-g7-1310us-17-3-Inch-Screen-Laptop/dp/B006OEL7Z8/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=swimgear-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Happy early birthday.

Best Upcoming editing and gaming laptop laptop for 2011(After Summer)?




Philip


I'm looking for a good laptop that can play games at about medium high settings and edit video footage. I have about 1100$ that I can spend after this summer maybe a little more. I was hoping I can buy a pretty good one on black Friday but I'm not sure how that work with laptops. I was looking at the m14x in alienware but not sure about the price tag on it(Can Black Friday help?). If anyone has any good suggestions feel free to help thanks. =)


Answer
aliewares do not go on black friday discounts

you can NOT get even close to "best upcoming editing and gaming laptop for only 1100 US dollars. Dell precisions, alienwares and falcoln northwest can run 3-5 TIMES that amount.
You CAN get a VERY good one though. There are some terrific bargains. At 1100, I'd be looking at XPS, asus, quosimo,

You are smart to wait as long as possible. MOST companies will have a product refresh in june and most companies put sales on latops during july/ august.

You can get good deals on black friday, but most are on ENTRY level systems, not "entrtainment" class or "gaming" class computers.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is a good moderate gaming laptop for a cheap price?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment