Tuesday, June 24, 2014

What is a good affordable gaming LAPTOP?




Killingu53


I want to buy a new laptop, mainly to game on. I will be playing bf3, minecraft, and maybe cod. So is there a good reliable laptop i can game on for at or under 1000 dollars. Is hp good?


Answer
Gaming laptops are very expensive, prone to overheating, and have a terrible battery life. Most true PC gamer use desktops. For the 1000$ you could build a superior gaming desktop than to buy a gaming laptop for the equal amount.

Also, laptops are very difficult to upgrade and most people won't bother upgrading it anyways. Buying a laptop means you are locked with what you got without the chance of upgrading the hardware, by time it becomes outdated, your only choice would be to throw it away and have to buy a new laptop all together. Desktops on the other hand are future proof, when hardware becomes outdated, swap it out and put in new hardware. Sorry for not answering your question I just don't want you to make a choice you will regret afterwards.

whats good for gaming? LAPTOP or a PC?




Sam


hey i am think to buy a new computer soon. so i was thinking what to buy a PC or a laptop, i mean i play games sometimes but not that much so what wub be better?


Answer
A PC. Laptops aren't made for games. Every laptop I ever had would go nuts if I played games on them, or even installed them. My PC hasn't ever had any of those problems I used to get with my laptops. I think it's because PCs are normally built with more video card power and RAM and all that stuff.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good affordable gaming LAPTOP?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment