Thursday, October 17, 2013

Is there an Honest way to make a laptop run like new again?

best gaming laptops ever on Laptop Tester | Top 8 Best Customizable Gaming Laptops | Laptop ...
best gaming laptops ever image



talolokins


I have a gaming laptop, it used to run blazing fast but after 1-2 years its now running like an old outdated ordinary laptop and I'm still playing the same old game. Is there anyway I can run this machine like the old times, like really fast?
What if I don't have the recovery CD? I didn't bring it with me when I move out of the country where I bought it.



Answer
Never ever use a registry cleaner. Your computer is full of junk that needs to be gotten rid of. Open the Windows folder in Drive C. Look for the Prefetch folder. Open it and delete everything in it. Then right click on Drive C and do the Disc Cleanup. About all you want checked here to delete is temp internet files and compress old files. Click ok. go to the Tools tab and do the Disc Check (check the second box). This takes a little while. Then do the Defrag. Now, go to pcstats.com Beginners' Guides way down on the right. Start with #78, I think, about services running on your computer. Then go back to 2, 3, 4, and maybe 5. Do this stuff and you will be amazed. Your computer will be better than new. Be careful because they take you into the registry. It's all completely safe. Good luck.

What prograns should I install as soon as I buy my laptop ?




HostileSna


I am getting a Toshiba Satellite laptop for Christmas . It's a gaming laptop , but I am a casual gamer . So I won't only play games on it . I don't want to clutter it up either with random miscellaneous programs that I won't ever use . So basically , what programs should I install on my gaming laptop as soon as I get it ? ( apart from anti-virus )
Thanks



Answer
A torrenting program. Bittorrent in particular, its free, and it allows you to go to sites like thepiratebay and download anything you want. Its pretty awesome. Also, minecraft. Don't know if thats what your asking, but yeah, its a good game. The microsoft office stuff. Skype would be something you need. If you are gonna play multiplayer of any kind, skype is a better mic than the games audio servers. I don't know if you do this or not, but if you record gameplay, camtasia studio/recorder, some kind of movie maker (windows movie maker), audacity. And if you want to play ROM games, visualboy advance. Thats all I use. And my setup is alright.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there an Honest way to make a laptop run like new again?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment