Sunday, October 13, 2013

What is the best gaming laptop to run WoW at high settings?

best gaming laptops deals on Best Gaming Laptop Deals Uk - Hot Deals Blog
best gaming laptops deals image



Jules


Hey everyone! I'm searching for a great gaming laptop. I need something that is capable of running World of Warcraft at high settings with around 25 to 35fps. I was looking at the Acer Aspire 8735G and the Samsung R780.

What laptop would be best? ty!!



Answer
Asus seems to have some of the best deals.

15-16 inches here
http://www.xoticpc.com/custom-gaming-laptops-notebooks-15416-laptops-ct-95_51_149.html

17 inches here
http://www.xoticpc.com/custom-gaming-laptops-notebooks-laptops-ct-95_51_150.html

in the 15-16 inch category i'd recommend the N61JQ.
in the 17 inch category you should take a look at the G73JH.
These are of course what I'd recommend - you could probably go for some of their cheaper models and get more than adequate game play.

Can someone give me a name and link for a Cheap Gaming Laptop?




collision2


I need something cheap. Im not going to buy lots of games for it at all. Im just want to play Guild Wars, (Which I have Guild Wars Platinum) I need a gaming laptop that is cheap. Please please can someone help me out. I would like a name of the laptop and a link to where I can buy it.


Answer
For gaming, you should get one with at least 2 GB Ram and a decent processor. I think the Toshiba Satellite L305-S5921 or eMachine eMD620-5133 would work great for you.

The eMachine can be a good gaming laptop and is quite cheap - $369

Link: http://www.dealjuggler.com/index.php?catid=4

There are other laptop deals on the site too. I think the deal is through buy.com and the shipping is free.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming laptop to run WoW at high settings?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment