Monday, July 1, 2013

How much would a good gaming computer cost me?

best gaming laptops ever made on HP Pavilion Dm1z Review - ComputerShopper.com
best gaming laptops ever made image



Matthew


I want a good gaming computer, now i dont know how to really put it, but basically i want to be able to run games like MW3 or Battlefield 3 without lag. I wanna be able to download games, and enjoy them without lag. What is the price range im looking at. And if you could provide me with good information, and links about the computer that would be amazing! Thank you guys!


Answer
Hmm, I can play BF3 without lag and I had to spend upwards of $2500 to get there. I built my computer though, so it's cheaper than a desktop would cost. If you're fine with it, I know a laptop that will run this for around $2100. Some people want a desktop, but if you're fine with it, an ASUS G75 notebook is a total powerhouse. It is the fastest gaming laptop ever made to this date. Here:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834230409

It has a 256GB SSD boot drive so it will be extremely fast, it also has a 750GB 7200RPM storage drive for your downloads, music, documents, etc. It would do you well my friend!

Do any of the MacBook Pro laptops ever made contain GMA processors?




TWSLee33


There is a game available for Macs, but it won't run on an Intel GMA processor... the GMA is the critical part. Does any Macbook Pro ever madeâall generationsâcontain a GMA processor, and if so, which one/s?


Answer
Macbook PRO laptops always have dedicated graphics cards.
Such as:
Radeon X1600
GeForce 8600M GT
GeForce 9600M GT

Only OLDER macbooks (not PRO) have intel GMA integrated graphics.

If you want to know what your Mac has, click on the apple icon in the top left hand corner of your screen. Then click "about this mac". Click on the More Info button, and then choose Graphics/Displays. Your Graphics chipset will be listed at the top.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would a good gaming computer cost me?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment