Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Where can I get a Yu-Gi-Oh game for my Nintendo DS?

best gaming laptops south africa on As Logitech celebrates its milestone, many will be celebrating the ...
best gaming laptops south africa image



Keeshan M


I want a Yu-Gi-Oh! game for my DS or laptop but I can't seem to find one anywhere. I live in South Africa (Durban and Johannesburg). I'm looking for any game. but preferably from the GX series. I do NOT want to import stuff from overseas. Any ideas of where to look?


Answer
Try www.amazon.com, or GameStop.com.

Hey, don't listen to the answerer who told you to grow up. They need to grow up. What is the fun in insulting others......

I am thinking of buying myself an Alienware laptop,but!!!?







OK, well I am wanting to buy the "alienware xm920", but you see I live in South Africa, if it gets delivered to South Africa, from the U.S.A will it be able to work in South Africa (we use EU adapters, and our systems runs on PAL & games) Will the alienware laptop still work in South Africa? If not, how do i change it?

Regards



Answer
Dude don't buy alienware, its a rip off. it cost like 5x more than if you just bought the parts and let someone else build it, even cheaper if you build it yourself. But seeing how you did not this fact, it might be better to just buy a desktop and build that yourself.

Yes everything should work fine even if its PAL, the only way it wouldn't work if it was a console system or something.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get a Yu-Gi-Oh game for my Nintendo DS?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment