Tuesday, July 2, 2013

PC configuration for Animation!?

best gaming laptops under 50k on Posted by: molvee | Conversation: 5 comment | Category: Hairstyle
best gaming laptops under 50k image



AK


Hey pplz, I'm planning to get a new comp for my animation studies that I'm undergoing! Ll be much happy , if I get able to know your choice of configuration and along with the brand(if possible, jus add up). My first preference in HP n budget is approx btwn 35 - 50k! So pls tell me the configuration! DESKTOP computer, not Laptop!

Thanks in advance cuties! ;)
35- 50K in Rupees n, help me na! Pls



Answer
I would assume Animations is much like CAD. If so, your needing a setup with alot of CPU and a ton of memory. But your also gonna need a nVidia QUADRO.

QUADRO is their professional 3D cards designed for things like CAD. Unlike the simple line of cards we generally purchase for 3D Gaming.

You may want to look at a 2 CPU server type board. Know what Operating systems your Animation software can run under.

Now, this is pure specualtion on my part, since I am a PC man, but I heard these newer MACs can do this better. So more research may be needed. Problem with a MAC is your limited on parts and service, and you pay a chunch for the unit and then another chunk for parts and service and it is not generally locally.

If you do build a computer using the QUADRO card, do not expect it to be a gaming rig. It has more power than a gaming rig, but is setup differently due to it functional use.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: PC configuration for Animation!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment