Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Is there a good laptop at bestbuy for under a thousand dollars thats good for gamong?

best gaming laptops 1000 on cheapest at $ 1003 $ 1000 $ 1000 1 newegg $ 1000 add to compare remove ...
best gaming laptops 1000 image



Mike E


Im looking for a gaming laptop for under $1000 at bestbuy. Any suggestions?


Answer
I have checked that site and found the "Alienware - Laptop / Intel® Coreâ¢2 Duo Processor / 11.6" Display / 4GB Memory / 250GB Hard Drive - Cosmic Black" is the gaming laptop meets your budget.

If you want to know more deals from other site please visit : http://www.squidoo.com/best-gaming-laptop-1000-dollars

What is a good gaming laptop for 800-1000$?

Q. I am trying to buy a new laptop primarily for gaming and I've limited my budget to maximum 1000$.
I looked into the Alienware M11x, but I've heard mixed reviews.
If you have anything to say about the M11x, feel free to share that as well.
Otherwise, can you give me some good gaming laptops within 800-1000 dollars?

Thanks in advance


Answer
I was going to say the Alienware m11x, it has everything you need.. i doubt any serious issues. People dont make $1000 computers to break.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a good laptop at bestbuy for under a thousand dollars thats good for gamong?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment