Thursday, October 31, 2013

What is a good yet cheap gaming laptop?

best gaming laptop requirements on Diablo III System Requirements
best gaming laptop requirements image



Manuel


I am looking for the best gaming laptop I can get for a cheap price (maybe like in the 450-500 range). I am trying to play the upcoming Diablo 3 RPG game, and my current laptop doesn't meet the minimum requirements. What is the best laptop I can get for this price range that will play the game with little to no difficulties?


Answer
You can probably buy a Dell inspiron for cheap. Ya I know people hate Dell, but if you don't look at prons and torrent all day the your computer can last more than 2 years.

Anything with 2 gigs should be good. 4 gigs would be a little more expensive and a little better. Go up to 800 and you could find yourself something really solid with a good size screen and maybe even a number pad, which I insisted on when buying my last laptop for gaming

Where can I buy a good gaming laptop?







I have a budget from around 400-600, but I want to buy it on credit anyway, so somewhere that will offer this.
I just bought the Sims 3 and my laptop isnt up to spec. So it needs the requirements to fit this.
I'm having a look myself but i'm absolutely clueless when it comes to gaming laptops.



Answer
If you want a quality gaming laptop, I'd suggest stretching your money a little more and going for the MSI GX630-028US 15.4-Inch Laptop...
* 2.0 GHz Athlon Dual-Core Processor
* 4 GB Memory
* 250 GB Hard Drive
* Windows Vista Home Premium
* 15.4-Inch WSXGA+/WXGA ACV Display (1280X800), NVidia 9600 GT Graphics (512MB DDR3)
It's not worth going too cheap on a laptop if you're going to using it for gaming - this one will run you over $700, but you'll get the performance you need:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001L5U0RG?ie=UTF8&tag=innovatincuba-20




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good yet cheap gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment