Saturday, November 2, 2013

What can you tell me about this graphics card?

best gaming laptop for empire total war on The Charts: Shadow of the Colossus Number 1 - News (PS2)
best gaming laptop for empire total war image



Casey


AMD Radeon 6620G graphics card. It's in a HP laptop that I want to use for light gaming such as Stronghold 2 and Empire Total War. Is this graphics card any good? The rest of the specs on the computer are great but I don't know much about graphics cards.


Answer
The AMD Radeon 6620G is a midrange laptop graphics cards... bordering on low-midrange. It's good enough to handle strategy games like those, along with not-too-demanding titles like the Sims 3, World of Warcraft, Aion etc.

In ranks #125 overall among laptop graphics cards.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Mobile-Graphics-Cards-Benchmark-List.844.0.html

Can I play my games anywhere with my Steam account?




Sal


Hi,

I'm planning to install my Empire: Total War on my laptop using my STEAM account. I have a desktop, if I log on to my steam account on my desktop, will I be able to play Empire: Total War that I just installed into my laptop?



Answer
yes you will be able to play empire total war on your laptop but if the game required a download and isntallation you will have to do the same thing on your desktop. then you can enjoy :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What can you tell me about this graphics card?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment