Friday, November 15, 2013

What brand of gaming laptops gives you the best bang for your buck?

best gaming laptops for your buck on Budget compact shootout finds the best little digicams for your buck
best gaming laptops for your buck image



Steve


I'm looking to invest in a gaming laptop, but as a mostly console gamer I just don't know much about the industry. If I'm looking to spend under $1000, what's the best kind to get? I would like to be able to run something like Battlefield 3 at close to full capacity, if that's possible in this price range.


Answer
Alienware is overpriced garbage. Sager is very good but expensive. I have heard great things about cyberpowerpcs

15.6" 1920x1080 Full HD
⢠Intel® Core⢠i7-2670QM Processor
⢠[FREE upgrade] 4GB 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3-1333 RAM
⢠NVIDIA GT540M 2GB Video
⢠Intel HM65 Mainboard
⢠640GB 5400RPM SATA300 HDD
⢠8X DVD Rewritable Drive
$885
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/category/notebook/

What gaming laptop gives the most bang for your buck?




Mathew P


I am in the market for a new gaming laptop. I currently looking at both Asus and Alienware but wondering if there may another route I should take. I currently own a Toshiba Qosmio I bought in 2008 and with the new Star Wars: The Old Republic coming out I figure it is time to step things up and get an updated system. Looking for something that will last and can be upgraded. Thanks for the help.


Answer
Asus gives a bit more for the same money compared to Alienware...
Most laptops cannot be upgraded, so skip that option....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What brand of gaming laptops gives you the best bang for your buck?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment