Monday, November 11, 2013

What should i ask for christmas 2011?

best gaming laptops christmas 2011 on Shipping Deadlines for Packages by Christmas Eve 2011
best gaming laptops christmas 2011 image



AustinMaho


Hey, I'm Christa and i'm 13 and a girl i don't know what to ask for christmas and my mom keeps asking me to make a list i already have a Cell Phone. Ds(i never use it ) . Wii and laptop(broke) what could i ask for that is really good and worth my time and my parents money and something ill enjoy


Answer
Some ideas

~Clothes from your favorite stores (any of these):
-Jeans
-Shorts
-T Shirts
-Sweater
-Polo Shirt
-Long Sleve Shirt
-Hoodie
-Tank Top
~Camera
~Ipad
~Blue Ray Player
~Itunes Gift Card
~Video Camera
~Perfume
~Makeup
~Scarf
~DVD's
~Books
~Gym Membership
~Magazine Subscription
~Necklace
~Watch
~CD's
~Bracelet
~Ring
~Earrings
~Belt
~Purse
~Shampoo's
~Soaps
~Lamp
~Posters for your room
~Shoes
~Tickets to a concert
~Hair Straightener
~Curling Iron
~Blow Dryer
~TV for room
~Laptop
~Cell Phone
~Ipod
~Stereo
~Game System
~Games For Your Game System
~Lipgloss
~Nail Polish
~Lotions
~Jump Rope
~Pajamas
~Stainless Steel Water Bottle
~Slippers
~Socks
~Jewelry Box
~Purse
~Scrapbook
~Arts and Craft kit
~Board Games
~A Pet
~Trampoline
~Bike
~Roller Blades
~Scooter
~Lipstick
~Deodorant
~Sunscreen
~Instrument
~Batteries
~Boots
~Calender
~Gloves
~Mittens
~Sunglasses
~Robe

What should I put on my Christmas list?




mads


I am a teenager. Not old enuf to drive yet, but I am wondering what to put on my Christmas list..On my Christmas list I already have Just Dance 3, Juicy couture things, Escada perfume, Justin Bieber perfume, Motor bkie, monopoly electronic banking, AAAAND Viva la juicy. What elsee?!


Answer
haha You sound a lot like me! Oh and by the way Just Dance 3 is amazing!
This is what Im asking for: Im 15
1. Laptop
2. Ipod Touch
3. Skullcandy headphones - 2011 SK PRO SPARKLE MOTION
4. Converse :)
5. A new skateboard :'( Mine broke.
6. FUZZY SOCKS! and Fuzzy Pyjama's
7. Coach side bag
8. LMFAO concert tickets
9. True Religion jeans!
10. Ugg Boots
11. Im begging my parents for a FREE HUGS sweater, I made my own online.


Things you can ask for:
Favorite perfume, body spray, lotion, chocolate, Electronics (Ipod, Laptop, Ipad, Ipod speaker dock, DVD player, cell phone, camera), If you have a cell phone ask for a cell phone case, and charm, Clothes: Jeans, Sweaters, Boots, Shirts FUZZY SOCKS! Jackets, Slippers, Pajamas. Earrings, Necklaces, Bracelets. Movies.Tickets to a concert, Toys, Gift cards, books, magazines, board games, puzzles, Journals/Diarys with pen, Jewelery, Make up, Pajamas, Socks, Candy canes, Gel pens and pretty stationary, Clothes: Jeans, Sweaters, Boots, Shirts FUZZY SOCKS! Jackets, Slippers, Pajamas, Your favorite movie, a pair of headphones, poster, CD.
- 42 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS YAY! Have a great one! Hope you get what you ask for




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should i ask for christmas 2011?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment