Saturday, November 16, 2013

What is a moderately priced and good playing gaming laptop?

best gaming laptops newegg on Newegg.com - New Sweepstakes: Win an ATI Radeon 5000 video card! Plus ...
best gaming laptops newegg image



Corey


I'm going to boarding school next year and my parents have told me to start thinking about what laptop I want now. Since PC games will be the most accessible entertainment source, I want a gaming laptop that can run most games at a decent framerate (30 fps or above) on mid to high settings. I also want the price range to be under $1200 so that there is a higher chance my parents will get it. Please no Windows 8. I hate it. Thank you for your input.


Answer
Actually my laptop: Intel Core i5-2450M 2.50GHz, with albeit not the best graphics, can run most games quite smoothly. Such as Starcraft 2 and the Total War games with ease. It was only about $1000 after tax + setup. You could probably find something better on NewEgg.com. That's where I was looking, and I actually found a really nice one for $800. My laptop's original price was about $600, I think.

To find out if you can run a game, and how well, go to GameDebate.com and to the "Can I Run it?" section.

NOTE: I did not get my laptop from NewEgg, but with a little research, you can find something good, and for a good price. $1200 is actually the optimal amount for a laptop that can usually run most games on High-Ultra. Or so I've heard.

How can i build a good gaming laptop from scratch?




Jaesic


I want to build a good gaming laptop from scratch with at least 2.2 ghz processor (i think its a processor) and a really good graphics card. i am also an editor and my render times are RIDICULOUS with my current laptop.


Answer
Key word right there "laptop". What you should be asking is how can I build a desktop that will allow me to run any game and flawlessly render video faster than I can edit it. And allow me growth room for future hardware.

Then I would drop a youtube link that will teach you all you would ever need to know about building a killer desktop...
http://www.youtube.com/newegg

As far as what you asking a laptop, you will pay 3 times more for a branded name puter that will never be up to a long time/intense task of making videos.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a moderately priced and good playing gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment