Saturday, February 22, 2014

Does steam work in Pakistan?




Haseeb


Can I download games from steam while living in Pakistan? Also if I install a downloaded game from steam on my laptop will I be able to play install the game on my brothers laptop and I play it from there?Do I have to be online to be able to play games downloaded from steam?Lastly is payment done by credit card?Are there any other additional costs of steam other that the games that are paid for?
Can I download games from steam even if my laptop's specs do not meet the official requirements of the game?



Answer
Yes you can download steam games in Pakistan. Yes you can play it from a different laptop but you will obviously have to install it on to that laptop. Yes you have to be online(I think). You can do it by credit card/paypal. No there are no additonal costs.Yes you can download games from steam if they don't meet the reqs.

Laptop upgrade for gaming?




Ali


I have a apire 5742z-4097 ( pentium P6100). i want to upgrade for gaming ( MW3, tomb raider) in no less than Rs50,000 ($500). I live in pakistan.


Answer
Hi bro, to this moment i have not opened my laptop to make upgrages [my laptop model is acer aspire 5742G].Well, for 500$ you can make it very good.First search about buying some more RAM.
For example, if i am not in mistake, you need DDR3-SDRAM [ 2 x 4 GB ].For the processor, you do not need lot of cpu power.For games you need good graphics, so look for updates, i couldn't see anything for some new GPU for you.Clean up your hardware [ EVERYTHING ], then delete everything that you do not need.This i can tell to you. ;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does steam work in Pakistan?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment