Sunday, February 16, 2014

Flash Player for iBook G4?




I am not a


I barely got this iBook g4 laptop for christmas from my uncle and found that I cant view youtube videos or play flash games on it because i dont have the latest adobe flash. When I tried to download it it told me it cant support my computer or something along those lines. Can someone give me a link to a version of flash that works on my laptop? thank you in advance. Oh, and I have tried TenFourFox but the videos are really slow and I cant play games.


Answer
I have a 2002 eMac and I use this for YouTube:

http://macapps.web.infoseek.co.jp/mactubes/index_en.html

MacTubes

____

Adobe's last release of Flash Player for PPC Macs was in November, 2010 with release 10.1.102.64

Someone that is awesome with laptops please help!?




sexxy_llam


Back in November, 2010, I got my laptop, a 500gb Sony Vaio and I ignored the system backup messages until May. So then I ran the system backup and now I only have 66 gigs left. I canceled all future system backups and as of right now I'm compacting files to make more room but is there any possible way I can delete those back up files, and where are they located because I cannot find them. This would be so very greatly deeply appreciated. I do run games on my laptop but there is no way in hell it ate up 450 gigs. Because I was still at at least 400 gigs after my games were installed and all updates took place. I am running on windows 7.


Answer
Go into Backup and Restore in Control Panel and if you poke around enough you will find where it's located.

Also, I highly recommend that you back up at least into a different partition, if not a completely different hard drive.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Flash Player for iBook G4?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment