Friday, February 21, 2014

what is the best gaming laptop in dell alienware in core i3.plz guide me ang give me the price in pakistan.?




Ahsan





Answer
Oh, it should be only an Alienware M11x gaming laptop. Its price should be around $600 - $800 US dollars.

Does steam work in Pakistan?




Haseeb


Can I download games from steam while living in Pakistan? Also if I install a downloaded game from steam on my laptop will I be able to play install the game on my brothers laptop and I play it from there?Do I have to be online to be able to play games downloaded from steam?Lastly is payment done by credit card?Are there any other additional costs of steam other that the games that are paid for?
Can I download games from steam even if my laptop's specs do not meet the official requirements of the game?



Answer
Yes you can download steam games in Pakistan. Yes you can play it from a different laptop but you will obviously have to install it on to that laptop. Yes you have to be online(I think). You can do it by credit card/paypal. No there are no additonal costs.Yes you can download games from steam if they don't meet the reqs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best gaming laptop in dell alienware in core i3.plz guide me ang give me the price in pakistan.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment