Monday, April 28, 2014

gaming laptop?

Q. well im looking for a gaming laptop as well as something suitable for video editing photo editing and music editing .... i need it compact and sort of light weight .. i currently have a macbook pro and just sudenly got into world of warcraft... im having slight problems installing world of warcraft on a mac so perhaps a pc ..... my budget is 1800 AUSTRALIAN dollars since i do live in australia

please answer soon
need help!


Answer
Check out the new Alien Ware laptops they are off the chain, and are awesome for what you desire of them......

College/Gaming laptop?

Q. So I'm going to college in the fall, and even though I've read through forum after forum, I can't decide on a good gaming/college laptop. I've seen that Alienware M18x is great, as well as the M17/15x, but the M18x is about 3500, way out of my budget. I'm not very technologically savvy, so don't bother going over the specs of it because I won't understand a word of it. Basically I need something that I can play Guild Wars 2 on, and other such high graphics games, as if I was playing on a desktop, but at the same time, can be lugged around from class room to room for notes. I'm not partial to either Apple or Windows, all I'm really concerned about is price and quality. Please and thank you.


Answer
First off, if you want to game, for the love of god don't get a Mac. They are atrocious for support in most games.

With Alienware, they sell medium range parts for high prices because it's under the brand name, so it looks cool but it blows your budget. :)

You probably want something like
http://www.ple.com.au/ViewItem.aspx?InventoryItemID=611073&CategoryID=312
(Ignore the price, I'm from Australia and everything is jacked up over here).
This one will be cheap, attend to your needs, and probably the same as an alienware. If you're not sure, your local computer shop will also help you as best as you can.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment