Friday, May 2, 2014

What laptop should I get?




Erbear


Okay so my birthday is approaching and my mom is trying to make it a big deal but I was thinking about asking for a laptop... but my family is not rich and even though I would really LOVE a Mac we can't afford one=[ I was looking in to HP and Sony but I am completely clueless
Here is what I need the laptop for:
College
so it needs to be efficient and be able to hold a lot of documents
I do like to game possibly like sims or civilization but its not required
It needs to be durable because I am clumsy
I would like a web cam( a clear one at that)
I don't like loud fans
I like to listen to music
I wouldn't mind a netbook if it fits my needs
I would prefer it to be white(doesn't have to be but it does need to be pretty=])
and I would like it to stay well under 800 dollars
Thanks in advanced



Answer
i think the hp garden dreams is a awesome laptop i am getting it for christmas here is what it has
Key Features and Benefits:


â¢VISION Technology from AMD with AMD Turion II P540 processor
2.40GHz, up to 3.6GT/s System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache

â¢4GB DDR3 system memory
Gives you the power to handle the most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work

â¢500GB SATA hard drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more

â¢8X SuperMulti double-layer DVD burner
Watch DVD movies on your computer; read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats

â¢10/100/1000 Ethernet; 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
Connect to a broadband modem or a wired broadband router with wired Ethernet, or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built right into your PC

â¢14.5" diagonal HD BrightView LED widescreen display
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 graphics with 128MB display cache memory, 128MB GDDR3 sideport memory and up to 2045MB total graphics memory
Additional Features:

â¢Built-in HP TrueVision Webcam with built-in microphone
â¢5-in-1 digital media card reader
â¢3 x USB 2.0 ports (1 x shared eSATA port), 1 x HDMI port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack
â¢6-cell lithium-ion battery
â¢Walmart Execlusive Designed Garden Dreams Graphics
Software:

â¢Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
â¢Microsoft Office Starter 2010 (purchase of Product Key required to activate full Office 2010 suite)
â¢Symantec Norton Internet Security 2011 (60-day trial)
â¢HP MediaSmart, Snapfish Picture Mover, HP Photo Creations
â¢HP Recovery Manager, HP Support Assistant
Support and Warranty:

â¢1-year limited hardware warranty with toll-free support
â¢Restore discs are no longer included with PCs. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore & backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:

â¢Power supply and power cord
â¢6-cell Li-Ion battery
â¢Quick Start Guide and documentation




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What laptop should I get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment