Thursday, May 8, 2014

Which laptop should i get for games?







I want a fast laptop for playing a few games on such as Modern Warfare 2. So far I think i have narrowed it down to 2 laptops in my price range. which would you recommend? Or any other laptop suggestions?

Here are the 2 that i'm looking at
http://www.harveynorman.co.nz/hp-dv6-3037tx-laptop.html
and
http://www.sony.co.nz/product/vpcea16fg/sku/vpcea16fg_b+e1

Thanks.
Actually swap the first link with this one. Better specs description:
http://www.noelleeming.co.nz/computers/notebook-computers/pc-notebook-computers/hewlett-packard-pavilion-dv6-3037tx-notebook/prod103435.html



Answer
Unlike the first answer who is spitting back up what Dell/Alienware want you to believe I'm actually going to answer the question, plus the previous answer doesn't realize that Alienware wants $2,999 for an M15X in New Zealand that is barely any better than either of the computers you listed, not the best spend of money if you ask me considering the price of the two you listed.

Now to make things clear, these two computer are very similar, the actually have the same graphics card, a dedicated ATI Mobility Radeon 5650 and the same amount of DDR3 RAM so the differences between the two come down to the processor inside and the hard drive. The HP you listed as the larger hard drive at 640GB but the Sony has the slightly faster processor so in this case I'll give it to the Sony as the hard drive is something you can easily upgrade down the road if you ever need the extra space (and cheaply too) where the processor isn't.

Whats a good laptop for gaming?




Muhahaha


I may be getting a new laptop soon, as my computer is crap v.v
I really wanna get one I can game on, i wont be using it JUST for gaming but i would swtill like to game on it. (:
Some of the games I'm wanting is Left 4 Dead 2, Sims 3 (and a few expansion packs), Red Dead Redemption (if it ever comes out on pc D:), GTA, maybe Dragon Age and Crysis.
I know its quite a bit but yeah i like games :DD :P
I dont knwo alot about computers so dont bother going into detailed specifiations.
I just want on thats good graphics and is fast running and has alot of space, if thats possible. (:
I live in new zealand so itd be helpful if it was one that i could buy here (:
Thanks



Answer
Alienware is a great company, but they're a little expensive. I prefer buying computers from ibuypower.

Here's one for $1300:
http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Battalion_101_W150HNQ_2_Gaming_Laptop




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which laptop should i get for games?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment