Monday, May 5, 2014

Gaming laptop?




donkeypunc


I am looking for a new laptop for school papers and such and to take notes when i transfer out to a university. I also want my laptop to be good for games and such. My price range is around $900-$1500. What are some suggestions? I've been looking at the Asus F35v B3 what laptops compare to that one and which is better?


Answer
The Alienware Area-51® m9750 and m15x laptops meet your price range and are excellent for gaming, movie editing, and anything else you'd like to throw at them.

Advice on a Gaming Laptop?




O'Malley T


Hi!
I'm looking for advice on buying a reasonably priced gaming laptop. I'm hoping to find something less than â¬1000 (or there abouts) but that can still play modern games fairly decently. I've looked on most sites but become bogged down in the amount of laptops and model numbers. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)



Answer
Gaming laptops, compare models, features, spec's, prices, order direct and customize and save:
http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/laptops.to?family=Qosmio
http://www.alienware.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment