Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I am looking for a cheap gaming laptop under $400 that can handle the games released out lately?

best gaming laptops for under 500 on Sea Food And Shoot It Super Sniper Hell Diggers Pick n Dig Alias
best gaming laptops for under 500 image



GUY


I am looking for a cheap gaming laptop under $400 and can be bought at a canadian best buy in Ontario, Windsor. I am looking for something with an intel processor, a built in graphics card and atleast 4GB of memory. It doesn,t have to be able to play everything at max graphics. I really want to hear other people's opinions


Answer
Sorry, there aren't many. i looked for days to find one before, they are just not good enough. the best you can probably get is the Hp probook 4525. it has HD Graphics, i think 2-4 gb of RAM (Memory) but you can fit up to 8GB. it has an AMD processor BUT, its really good. i used it for a while. i know intel is better, but this is the best you can get for now until you can get a high quality Gaming pc. it is around $400- 500 i use the Dell Studio XPS 1640, it is $1200 and really good.

Is there a site where i can customize a gaming laptop for under $500?




Mytchell J


I wanted an Alienware X15 for my Christmas present, but I don't have the money and my parents won't get it for me. I NEED a gaming laptop because there is nothing to do in my town, and I need to be entertained. Any sites for a customizable gaming laptop for under $500?


Answer
i have a friend that makes those and can sell you around $300-$400.. it depends where you live tho.. were in VA




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am looking for a cheap gaming laptop under $400 that can handle the games released out lately?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment