Friday, July 12, 2013

Is it possible to upgrade your laptop graphics card?

best gaming laptops dell on Dell XPS 15z XPS15z-72ELS Laptop Review | Best Laptops Reviews
best gaming laptops dell image



poetic


I got a laptop just recently, but I had no knowledge of graphics cards and games and all that. I want to be able to play games on my laptop (dell inspirion 1420) but the graphics card is c**p. Is it possible to upgrade to a better graphics card. Is it too late. I got my laptop from best buy.


Answer
You most likely have Intel integrated graphics (probably the X3100) which is part of the northbridge of the i945GM chipset.

It is soldered onto the motherboard and there isn't a slot to put a better graphics chip in.

The only way you'll be able to upgrade the graphics is to buy a new laptop.

Which company is the best for buying a gaming laptop?




the_commis


I am looking to buy a mid-range gaming laptop.

Alienware was good years go. Since Dell bought them, they are now shit. So, I was looking to go elsewhere. Xotic seemed to have reasonable prices though I have never heard of them before.

Opinions? Ideas?



Answer
Before jumping in and making a purchase I highly recommend you check out this laptop reviews :) I picked out some which I think are true value for money yet still offering high performance.

Acer Aspire 5733 High Performance 15.6 inch Notebook - http://digitalgadgetsworld.co.uk/laptops-notebooks-pcs/laptops-notebooks/acer-aspire-5733-high-performance-15-6-inch-notebook

Samsung R730 17.3" High Performance Notebook - http://digitalgadgetsworld.co.uk/laptops-notebooks-pcs/laptops-notebooks/samsung-r730-17-3-high-performance-notebook

Toshiba Satellite Pro C660-125 15.6" High Performance Budget Laptop - http://digitalgadgetsworld.co.uk/laptops-notebooks-pcs/laptops-notebooks/toshiba-satellite-pro-c660-125-15-6-high-performance-budget-laptop

I hope these suggestions help you choose your perfect laptop




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to upgrade your laptop graphics card?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment