Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What brand of gaming laptops gives you the best bang for your buck?

best gaming laptops for under 1000 on good gaming computer cases 2012 i like buying a gaming
best gaming laptops for under 1000 image



Steve


I'm looking to invest in a gaming laptop, but as a mostly console gamer I just don't know much about the industry. If I'm looking to spend under $1000, what's the best kind to get? I would like to be able to run something like Battlefield 3 at close to full capacity, if that's possible in this price range.


Answer
Alienware is overpriced garbage. Sager is very good but expensive. I have heard great things about cyberpowerpcs

15.6" 1920x1080 Full HD
⢠Intel® Core⢠i7-2670QM Processor
⢠[FREE upgrade] 4GB 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3-1333 RAM
⢠NVIDIA GT540M 2GB Video
⢠Intel HM65 Mainboard
⢠640GB 5400RPM SATA300 HDD
⢠8X DVD Rewritable Drive
$885
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/category/notebook/

I will be getting a new laptop for games?




70


I was looking for a gaming laptop under 1000 that I could play guild wars 2 on when it comes out i was looking at the new xps ones but do you think i could play that game on them? If not i would like to know some other gaming laptops.


Answer
Your best CPU + Video card combination for $1000 or under is a Core i5/i7 + ATI Radeon 5650. You might even be able to find one with a 5730 Radeon or comparable Nvidia GPU for that price

If you buy anything less powerful than that for $1000, you're getting ripped off




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What brand of gaming laptops gives you the best bang for your buck?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment