Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Should I buy the Alienware Mx11 or another Netbook?

best gaming laptop reviews 2010 on Alienware+m15x+review+2011
best gaming laptop reviews 2010 image



mike


I am looking to buy a new laptop/netbook. I want something lighter and smaller so i can take it to school with me, but i also need something that will run netbeans or visual studio smoothly. I was looking at the alienware MX11 due to it's capability to play recent games and has a core2duo upgrade. yet even with that it is only 1.3 GHz. Any Suggestions?


Answer
The Alienware MX11 is about as fast as it gets for an 11" screen model. Though 1.3GHZ doesn't seem that fast it is a full blown Core 2 Duo which is MUCH faster than the Atom processor used in your typical netbook. It does have really nice discreet graphics for gaming as you noted.

Anandtech wrote an article here that compares some Atom based netbooks to some Core 2 Duo CLV Ultra Thin notebooks:

http://www.anandtech.com/show/2932/1

You can read a review of the Alienware MX11 here:
http://www.engadget.com/2010/02/23/alienware-m11x-review/

There is also a good deal on the MX 11 right now but expires April 13th FYI

http://www.logicbuy.com/deals/dell-alienware-m11x-gaming-laptop/18691.aspx



Clayton
Intel Social Media
Twitter: @intelinside

Do you know how toasted skin syndrome can be treated?




Ashley


This has been on both of my legs 1 year now.Last year it was really cold in my house so I had to use a space heater.And as I am quite ''addicted'' ,I must admit, to heat, everyday I would have the space heater very close to me so I could get very warm.I saw those weird toasted things the space heater did on my legs but I thought they'd go away.Winter ended and those things hadn't gone.I went to 2 dermatologists and they both prescribed me with creams for my leg ...And after all that, this toasted thing on my leg has yet to go.It is like 2 ugly tattoos on both of my legs. I hate it very much and it damages my self esteem and not to mention , my pocket(the creams I was prescribed were very expensive)...What can I do to get rid of this forever?I just hate it.


Answer
Also try:

toasted skin syndrome images,
toasted skin syndrome pictures,
more...

Search results

Laptop Risk: âToasted Skin Syndrome' - WebMD - Better ...
People who spend prolonged periods of time studying, reading, or playing games on laptop computers resting on their upper legs could develop âtoasted ...
www.webmd.com/.../20101004/laptop-risk-toasted-skin-syndrome - Cached
More results from webmd.com »
Erythema ab igne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Epidemiology|
Differential Diagnosis|
Causes|
Pathogenesis
Erythema ab igne (EAI, also known as hot water bottle rash, fire stains, laptop thigh, and toasted skin syndrome) is a skin condition caused by long-term exposure to ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toasted_skin_syndrome - Cached
More results from en.wikipedia.org »
What Is Toasted Skin Syndrome? - Gizmodo, the Gadget Guide
I confess: I used to bring my laptop to the toilet, placing it over my upper legs. Apparently, this is a very bad idea. It can cause Toasted Skin Syndromeâwhich ...
gizmodo.com/5657721/what-is-toasted-skin-syndrome
More results from gizmodo.com »
Laptop Risk: 'Toasted Skin Syndrome' Health News on ...
Researchers Report Case of a Boy With Skin Discoloration From Resting Laptop on Leg. By Bill Hendrick WebMD Health News. Reviewed By Laura J. Martin, MD
www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=120514 - Cached
More results from medicinenet.com »
Toasted Skin Syndrome: New Risk for Laptop Users? - HealthPop ...
Twelve-year-old boy's left thigh showing signs of toasted skin syndrome. (AP Photo/Pediatrics)
www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-20018447-10391704.html - Cached
More results from cbsnews.com »
Toasted Skin Syndrome: Car Seat Warmers Could Lead To ...
[Feb 24, 2012] Toasted Skin Syndrome: Car Seat Warmers Could Lead To Unsightly Condition ( 14 Comments )
www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/24/toasted-skin-syndrome... - Cached
Laptop Dangers: Toasted Skin Syndrome - ABC News
[Oct 5, 2010] One day 24-year-old Kristin Manigault noticed the skin on her legs had become irritated. "It started looking really funny. Then I kind of overlooked it ... ( 29 Comments )
abcnews.go.com/...toasted-skin-syndrome/story?id=11801465
Laptops lead to 'toasted skin syndrome' - Health - Health ...
Laptops lead to 'toasted skin syndrome' Experts say resting your computer on your lap can cause mottled skin condition Below:
www.nbcnews.com/.../t/laptops-lead-toasted-skin-syndrome - Cached
Toasted Skin Syndrome - What is Toasted Skin Syndrome
An explanation of Toasted Skin Syndrome. ... Answer: What is Toasted Skin Syndrome? Toasted Skin Syndrome is a repetitive stress injury of the skin caused by frequent ...
ergonomics.about.com/.../f/What-Is-Toasted-Skin-Syndrome.htm - Cached
What is toasted skin syndrome? - National Skin Care ...
Do you notice mottled discolored areas on your legs, (upper thighs)? Maybe recently you suddenly see a web like darkening of your skin even though your tan ...
www.examiner.com/article/what-is-toasted-skin-syndrome - Cached

Search Related
toasted skin syndrome imagestoasted skin syndrome cure
toasted skin syndrome picturestoasted skin syndrome photos
toasted skin syndrome treatmenthow to treat toasted skin syndrome
toasted skin syndrome wikitoasted skin syndrome heated seats




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I buy the Alienware Mx11 or another Netbook?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment