Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What do I have to look for when buying the top of the line gaming laptop?

best gaming laptops world of warcraft on piece luffy s top 10 punches add to ej playlist one piece luffy s top ...
best gaming laptops world of warcraft image



Even the G


I'm looking to buy one for my boyfriend on Black Friday. It has to run World of Warcraft and be good for school. I know the best are the Alienware but those are REALLY expensive.
What requirements should I look for in a good gaming laptop? If you know any good deals on Black Friday and what stores, let me know please. (: Thanks.



Answer
try to aim for at least a 2.4 ghz processor, faster is good. Video card; go for at least a 9600m-gt. Hard drive should be at least 7200rom if not 10k velociraptor. Go to cyberpowerpc.com or ibuypower.com for some low price gaming laptops.

What is the best gaming laptop to run WoW at high settings?




Jules


Hey everyone! I'm searching for a great gaming laptop. I need something that is capable of running World of Warcraft at high settings with around 25 to 35fps. I was looking at the Acer Aspire 8735G and the Samsung R780.

What laptop would be best? ty!!



Answer
Asus seems to have some of the best deals.

15-16 inches here
http://www.xoticpc.com/custom-gaming-laptops-notebooks-15416-laptops-ct-95_51_149.html

17 inches here
http://www.xoticpc.com/custom-gaming-laptops-notebooks-laptops-ct-95_51_150.html

in the 15-16 inch category i'd recommend the N61JQ.
in the 17 inch category you should take a look at the G73JH.
These are of course what I'd recommend - you could probably go for some of their cheaper models and get more than adequate game play.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do I have to look for when buying the top of the line gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment