Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Is MSI a good laptop?




Florian


So i was searching for a normal gaiming pc for normal games(not massive ones).I found this msi gp60 with intel core i5 dual core,750 GB hard drive 8 GB ram ,2x2.50 ghz for 600 euro which would be about 900 $-950$.Should i get it.I have never heard of msi.


Answer
MSI is a well known manufacturer of high quality gaming computer parts. But on a sidenote this laptop does not have a dedicated gpu(most computers under 1000 don't), so gaming performance will not be great. I found you a slightly more expensive option, but is a lot better for your gaming needs. It will run most modern games like titanfall, bf4 on med-high settings at very high framerates(40-60fps). http://www.amazon.com/MSI-GE60-2OE-003US-9S7-16GC11-003-15-6-Inch/dp/B00CU9GKTO/ref=pd_sim_sbs_pc_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=18N6VCQ4PFH0H18N6H6W#productDetails

Looking to build a gaming PC?




Sean


I would like to buy a good gaming PC, my budget is under 900-1000 euro. It must be able to deliver to the republic of Ireland too (so newegg will not work) Can anybody provide a link to a PC where I would get my moneys worth?


Answer
Go to http://www.alienware.ie/ and build your own gaming Desktop or Laptop. Alienware makes the best gaming PC's.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is MSI a good laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment