Thursday, April 10, 2014

Whats a good Gaming Laptop?




FJ


Now, I know this has been asked a few times, but I wanted an answer that's personal, and right up to date with the fastly changing world of computers.

I am looking to do some gaming, and I want to know what laptop to buy but unfortunately for me, a desktop is out of the question, as I need my computer to do work as well and take to the office and at home. My price range is £600-£700 but if I find something I love, I can go as far as £850. Im not looking for something that can run 3 copies of crisis or anything like that, just something that can cope with some of the recent releases, and if possible, something that can be upgraded in the future. An example of the games I want are mainly older RTS games, but I would like MW2, and when its finally out, SC2.

Any input would be great.



Answer
[HD] Acer Aspire 6935G Gaming Performance

Best Gaming Laptop to date for its price?




JustDiego


It's usually between an Asus and an Alienware. My budget is around $1200 but I don't mind spending a bit extra for better performance. I don't care about weight or baterry life since i'm looking for a laptop as good as a desktop. Any ideas?



I'll continue updating.
I already have a ps3

But I still want a I really good laptop for 4-5 years



Answer
Check out http://procompare.com/best-laptops

I think it's the best place to get personalized, reliable and quick advice. They rank the best laptops in different categories based on both experts and users' reviews. They also have a cool personalization slider that lets you optimize the results based on the criteria that are most important to YOU.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats a good Gaming Laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment