Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What's a good light gaming laptop?




iDemonicPa


Alright, I am looking for a light,portable laptop with a decent sized screen. I want to use te laptop for schoolwork, and be able to play MMO's like Mabinogi. My price range is around 400-600$. Does anyone have a specific recommendation for a laptop that suits my needs? I also live near a best buy, so if the laptop is there it'd be quicker and easier.


Answer
Alienware M11x is the best for the price $599
personally I feel that the above is the best, u can check the details about this laptop on http://www.engadget.com/2010/02/23/alienware-m11x-review/
More budget gaming laptop visit http://lowcostgaminglaptop.com/

Opinions on alienware laptops?




Flo


I really want one, but I keep getting mixed reviews about it, some say its the best gaming laptop as well as can be used for other things like web browsing, and others completely bash it primarley on the keys and the fan. I heared it was really loud while gaming? I primarley want to use it for gaming, but i dont game THAT much but id like for it to run fast and stuff, and ive been meaning to get a new laptop as i already have a mac, but anyways, opinions on them?


Answer
I have an alienware laptop. Its about 6 years old, and runs like one from 2010! Its amazing. And how much technology has advance since then is alot. But at the same time, if you want it gaming. Its the one for you. I use it alot! And ive never had too have it be worked on.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a good light gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment