Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What company would you recommend for gaming laptops?

best gaming laptops by hp on hp pavilion 7039tx price in india the hp pavilion dv6
best gaming laptops by hp image



Danny


I am fairly certain on the specs I need for a gaming laptop, I'm just asking what company would be the best choice OTHER THAN ALIENWARE (can't afford). For example, Samsung, HP, Sony, Toshiba, Acer, etc.


Thanks
I heard that HP has overheating problems, but that's all I know in regards to advice on what brand to buy from
@Yasin
Thanks for the advice. It does need to be a laptop though, because I'm going to be living in another country in 6 months, otherwise I would have preferred a desktop



Answer
Razr, only kidding.


Acer Tombstone, but don't get a laptop. Get a custom built desktop anything from £50 - £700.00, it will last for life, and provide one of the best computing experiences of your life. Alienware isn't worth it anyway.

What is the greatest gaming laptop I can get for under 900 dollars?




Alex


I really need a gaming laptop that can run a lot of games including skyrim on mid to high settings and Ive been trying to research but I get really confused when looking at the specs since I don't really know what they mean. I would also like this laptop to have a full hd screen. Your feedback would really mean a lot to me. Thank you :)


Answer
These are the best I could find. They all don't have discrete video cards, but for under $900 what can you do
http://www.amazon.com/HP-Pavilion-dv7-7030us-17-3-Inch-Laptop/dp/B0085RUYCO/ref=sr_1_8?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1345664156&sr=1-8
http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Satellite-S855-S5254-15-6-Inch-Laptop/dp/B008482UHG/ref=sr_1_10?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1345664156&sr=1-10
http://www.amazon.com/Dell-Inspiron-i17R-2895SLV-17-Inch-Laptop/dp/B0081YPUTI/ref=sr_1_20?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1345664156&sr=1-20




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What company would you recommend for gaming laptops?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment