Monday, July 29, 2013

What is a good Gaming Laptop running on Windows?

best gaming laptops with ssd on Launching a Federated Search of an enterprise Intranet from the Start ...
best gaming laptops with ssd image



Tyler Snyd


I want a Gaming Laptop with a lot of CPU, Memory, great graphics and better then alienware and cheaper then alienware. Give me the cheapest one you got.


Answer
I just bought a Lenovo Y580 and it is pretty good. Dual HDDs or 1HDD/1 SSD cache, 2gb GDDR5 GeForce 660M, and 8 gigs of ram for about a grand at Frys.com.

What is a good gaming laptop that can run BF4?




Eric


So i just need help trying to find a good gaming laptop which could run Battlefield 4 on medium-high settings (Maybe the resolution can go down). But there is a limit where I can only spend about $1000-$1500 NZ. I might limit to $2000. Thanks.


Answer
Check out Asus's new line of laptops. I'm currently looking at the G750JH, it costs $2500 but it is well worth it since it comes standard with an SSD, GTX780 and 24 gigs of ram.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good Gaming Laptop running on Windows?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment