Sunday, July 28, 2013

Where can I buy a gaming laptop?

best gaming laptops canada on Canada Laptop
best gaming laptops canada image



Radnick


I'm saving some money to buy myself a gaming laptop with a price of approx. 3k. I don't want to buy one from Alienware since I had many problems with a desktop I bought from them a couple of years ago. Is there any other websites or places I could get a high performance laptop?

I live in Canada.



Answer
You could try any of the following:
--MSI GT70
--ASUS G75VW
--Digital Storm X17
--Battalion 101
--Origin Eon17-S
--Falcon Northwest DRX

will a PC game from England work on a computor in canada?




Lori


I want to buy a championship manager game from the uk, but im not sure if it will work on my laptop in canada. Does anyone know?


Answer
yes it will.
my advice is to buy football manager 2010.
its brilliant and so addictive.
the games are not region locked like dvds.
have a look here for a comparison of the games
http://www.trap17.com/index.php/Football-Manager-Championship-Manager_t60244.html
also here is a list for best young players who become superstars if you play them regulary.
also man city has most transfer money for you to spend (argh!! i am a man utd fan lol)
http://www.truefootballmanager.com/2009/10/football-manager-2010-wonderkids-and.html

also if you know about torrents........




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy a gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment