Saturday, August 3, 2013

What can I do to keep my 2 & 3 year old entertained on flights from Florida to Australia?

best gaming laptops australia on touch screen laptop and laptop 17 3 shop with confidence
best gaming laptops australia image



coolmommy


We are moving to Australia, my husband will be waiting for us in Sydney... while my 2 & 3 year old boys, me, my mom, and our preschool teacher will be flying with the kids... what can we do to make it thru this trip?


Answer
bring games, ipod, movies on laptop, snacks, and a lot of patience. Wow, that's a long trip for an adult, the children hopefully still take naps. Coloring books are good too.

Good Luck and have a good trip.

Do External Hard Drives work in any region on any computer?




iRSammyBoy


I have been looking around on Amazon and eBay for a External Hard Drives and I was wondering if I buy one from America or another country will it work on my laptop in Australia?
I know about video games region restriction - NTSC/Pal but is there any reason it will not work on my laptop or anything that might cause a problem?

Thanks in advance.



Answer
The external hard drive will work anywhere.

The only potential issue is power, since most external hard drives have to be plugged in. Make sure you have a proper adapter or you can risk frying the unit with different voltage/current ratings.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What can I do to keep my 2 & 3 year old entertained on flights from Florida to Australia?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment