Sunday, September 29, 2013

Whats the cheapest gaming laptop i can buy for eve online?

best gaming laptops 14 on Gallery: Face-off: Snapchat vs. Facebook Poke
best gaming laptops 14 image



SVC


I'm looking for a cheap gaming laptop. I know there's probably not one cause I've searched for them. But what's the cheapest one I can buy for eve online. It only needs to last for about a year. Thanks =]


Answer
Actually, you are in luck. Up until 3 weeks ago a half way decent laptop for gaming would set you back at least $800, but AMD just released their new processor line based on the Llano platform. They are called the A series processor. Like the Intel Sandy Bridge core i series, they have the ability to change their clock speed to match whatever task you are performing and they have integrated graphics built right into the cpu, but unlike the core i series, the A series has much superior graphics capabilities. It can run most of even the highest demanding games to at least their medium graphic settings all without a graphics card. You can't do that with the Intel chips. Here are a few models to take a look at:

ASUS K53TA-BBR6 $479.99 at Best Buy
*************************************************
AMD A-6 Quad Core
4 GB DDR3 RAM
500 GB Hard Drive
Radeon 6650 Graphics


Lenovo - Ideapad Laptop Z575-129922U $529.99 at Best Buy
*********************************************************************
AMD A4 3300M* processor Dual Core
4GB DDR3 memory
Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive
15.6" LED-backlit high-definition display
500GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
ATI Radeon HD 6480M graphics


Toshiba - Satellite Laptop L745D-S4214 $529.99 at Best Buy
***********************************************************************
AMD A4 dual-core processor 3300M*
4GB DDR3 memory
Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support
14" LED-backlit TFT high-definition widescreen display
640GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
AMD Radeon HD 6480G graphics

Gateway NV55S07u-6344G50Mnrk 15.6" LED Notebook $499.99 at www.mwave.com
***************************************************************************************************
AMD A6-3400M Quad Core
4GB DDR3,
DVD-Writer
500GB HDD
AMD Radeon HD 6620G Graphics

How to convince my parents to let me buy a gaming laptop?




Charlie Sm


As some of you have probably heard, the 3rd gen Razer laptop is coming out and I REALLY want to get the 14 inch version. This comes in at around $1800 and I am about 99% sure that if i ask them for it they will say no. I am 14 and a half and I have a job, and about $1500 saved up in my bank. I am heavily into gaming and the laptop i have now I am going to be returning because of a faulty graphics card. This leaves me with plenty of money for the new laptop, but they insist on saying no and it took forever to get them to let me buy this one. Our family is stable, we are not poor and have good internet and power. They just seem to have a problem with letting me spend my money, even though it is mine and i have worked for it. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get them to let me buy this? Any help or tips would be appreciated. Thanks!
I want to get the Razer laptop because i take my laptop to my friend's houses and sometimes i like to sit on the couch and play, instead of at my desk



Answer
Threaten to help do things around the house
.
Just kidding about the threaten them that will NEVER WORK
.
Just do the help with things that YOU HATE TO DO
.
Well you ask for something that will help
,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the cheapest gaming laptop i can buy for eve online?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment