Monday, September 30, 2013

What is a good microphone for commentating computer games that can reject computer fan noise behind it?

best gaming laptop headset on BEST REVIEW - TOP 10 BEST GAMING HEADSETS TO USE WITH YOUR PC GAMES ...
best gaming laptop headset image



Tobi


Hi, I want to record live videos for my youtube channel and I need a new micrephone but the only problem is that whenever I play games on my laptop the fan gets really loud so I need a microphone that will reject or at least dampen the fan sound so I can barely hear it. Thank you so much


Answer
A Razer Carcharias PC headset has no sound in the background, it does cost at least $50 though.

Can you use a Black Berry headset and microphone on my laptop?




zara13


I have a game on my laptop that I need to speak to be able to use and I'm not sure if the headset works or not.
Please help thanks.



Answer
if the jack is 3.5mm(1/4in) audio jack then sure. i do it all the time. but for audio. the mic will not work, as laptops don't generally have the audio/mic hybrid jack. they are usually two seperate jacks, in which the blackberry headset mic will not work. you may need something like a 3.5mm audio/mic splitter for you to plug the audio and mic in their respective ports.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good microphone for commentating computer games that can reject computer fan noise behind it?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!best pc microphone

    ReplyDelete