Saturday, October 5, 2013

What is the cheapest and fastest laptop available now?

best gaming 3d laptop 2012 on LG Infinia 60PZ950 60 inch 3D Plasma TV LG Infinia 60PZ950 60 inch 3D ...
best gaming 3d laptop 2012 image



Roy


The CPU needs to be fast, 3rd Generation i7 Recommended.
Windows 7 Recommended. NOT Windows 8. If you have to get Windows 8, then get it.

The CPU is the most important thing, I want a FAST Laptop, but cheaper than anyone else sells there laptop for.

Things I will use it for.

Converting Video files to other formats. Making the video files smaller, ASAP.

Making DVDs, like converting an avi video file to ISO using Convert X to DVD. ASAP.

I don't want to sit and have to wait, I want the video file converted, I want the DVD making software to convert my video file FAST and have it ready for burning ASAP.

I want to be able to start a program, and have it loaded ASAP.

When I start Autodesk 3DS Max 2012 x64, I want it loaded ASAP.

So, lets see if you guys can find the cheapest and fastest laptop out there.

Lenovo, HP, Dell, Sony, Samsung, ASUS, MSI. etc.
I need a screen no smaller than 15.6"
I have $3000, Find the cheapest and fastest laptop available. Maybe under $2000.
It has to be just as fast, or faster than the other manufacture. It has to cheaper than the other manufacture but either just as fast or or faster.



Answer
Dont get windows 8. I suggest you to take a look at ASUS G75VW-DS73-3D. Under 2000 bucks.

http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-G75VW-DS73-3D-17-3-Inch-Laptop-Black/dp/B007RKGJD8/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&tag=tracking03-20&creativeASIN=B0018OKX68&linkCode=as2

It has i7_3610QM so you will be able to render stuff really fast in 3DS MAX and loading up time is also fast.

And it has top of the video card so you can pretty much play all the games and future games.

Samsung laptop having performance issues, tips on fixing?




Filip


To start out with I'm not even sure what kind of model this laptop is because it doesn't seem to say anywhere. I can provide some information on the hardware. The laptop has an i7 processor and 6GB of Ram. These specifications mean it should be a very good machine, yet for example I can barely run simple browser games that use java to render 3d images. The sticker on the computer says i have "ATI mobility radeon premieum graphics" but I have not tried playing with any of the settings. The computer is running windows 7. While I try to play certain browser games on the laptop it seems to get extremely hot (painful to the touch) and the fans on this computer seem to be working at full capacity nonstop even when I have just facebook open. My main suspicions are that the computer is overheating, but I am unable to take the computer apart because one of the screws is missing a thread. Regardless even so I feel like there has got to be some hardware issues, because overheating should not render the computer basically useless when just sitting on facebook for example. I do use the laptop to program for school and when I was installing "Microsoft Visual Studios 2012 express" I noticed it added a ton of "x86" files could these be having any effect? I also notice that when i program the computer tends to get bogged down. I really am looking for any tips, I spent 900 dollars on this computer thinking it would have very good performance, and am getting extremely irritated by these issues. After all it should be able to handle games I have played on other computers from before 6 years without even breaking a sweat. Please leave your suggestions/thoughts/answers below! I will be extremely grateful


Answer
Here is the support site, they will be able to help you, http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact

Here is the eMail address,
https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionGeneral.jsp?SITE_ID=1&PROD_ID=75

I enjoy this forum and enjoy helping when I can.


Good luck...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the cheapest and fastest laptop available now?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment