Saturday, October 5, 2013

Is a 17 inch laptop too big or should I change it to a 15 inch?

best gaming laptops 17 inch on Top 3 Best Cheap Gaming Laptops 2013
best gaming laptops 17 inch image



xaznjazonx


I'm looking to buy a 17 inch laptop, I use laptops mostly on beds and sometimes take it to places, I watch movies and videos and play games on it. I don't mind the weight, so would it be too big? I can get a 15 inch and 2gb less ram for 100 dollars less, which one should I go for?


Answer
It's a matter of personal preference.

I would never get a 17-inch laptop; something that big defeats the whole purpose of a laptop, which is using it on the top of your lap. I'd go with the 15 inch machine and throw in the 2 GB of missing RAM (unless it already has 4 gigs, in which case it's fine).

What laptop would be best to play starcraft2, diablo 3, and still be good for AP classes?




brian a


I am trying to buy myself a laptop. I want to be able to type and do AP homework, yet at the same time play Blizzard Entertainment games. Which laptop on the market now or in the near future do you think would be the best for these kinds of requests. Also with a 15-17 inch screen. Thank you!!!


Answer
Alienware m15x or Dell XPS.
Alienware has very good internal parts in it, so it will last a long time. I have an alienware m15x. Its is 2 years old, and it's performing GREAT! It can easily handle the games I play. Its also very good with school work. The best thing about alienware is that it doesn't have integrated graphics! :D

Dell XPS is also good. However the low end of Dell XPS has integrated graphics. :( So if you want to buy a Dell XPS, you have to buy one without integrated graphics.

I think you should get an alienware area m15x though. It's built to last. I spend more on hardware and less on software. :D If you need software, youtube is a great site to look for them. lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is a 17 inch laptop too big or should I change it to a 15 inch?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment