Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Can you use a wireless USB adapter with the PlayStation 2?

best gaming laptops nz on ... / Home Appliances / Fisher & Paykel 5.5kg Top Load Washing Machine
best gaming laptops nz image



trigam41


I have a wireless network. I don't have a network adapter for my PlayStation 2, but there are USB ports on the front. Is there any way to use a wireless USB adapter [Linksys]?


Answer
I could make it a long answer but it doesn't need to be.

The answer is NO.

The USB of the PS2 is NOT connected to the internal ethernet controller so it is IMPOSSIBLE to hook it up to work this way. If you want wireless you can go with a Wireless Bridge OR use Cross CAT5 cables and a laptop that is on a wireless system.

Here is a nice OFFICIAL page from Playstation on the topic:
http://www.nz.playstation.com/network_gaming/faq_glossary/faq_connecting_ps2_to_internet.jhtml;jsessionid=N4RUQBP0GWSQTS3YIXZSFEWLXBC5EIV0

I need help on what reasons i need a laptop for school/personal use (a list for my parents).?




George


I need to write a list for my parents explaining why i want them to purchase me a laptop about ($1000 NZ) because i am having trouble getting ideas. The laptop will be windows 7 and i need to be able to play games as well as do school work and photoshop. Any ideas welcome, constructive criticism as well.
P.S Doing chores won't help, trust me.
Thank you



Answer
you dont need a 1000 dollar computer you dont need to play games you want that is a big difference maybe you can get a high performance desktop cheap for the price of a low end computer if its a floor model or refurbished




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you use a wireless USB adapter with the PlayStation 2?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment