Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What is the minimum recommended configuration for a good gaming laptop?

best gaming laptops the verge on The top 5 gaming laptops on the market right now � Brutal Gamer
best gaming laptops the verge image



rockfella


Want to buy a laptop for downloading music, movies, editing movies, skype, email and gaming.
What is the recommended configuration to be able to play the recent titles and that will still be a good machine in the next three years?
I am sensitive to price as well.



Answer
Get a desktop. I bought a laptop for gaming and was very disappointed despite it's spec. Laptops normally have integrated gfx instead of an independant (powerful) gfx card. Laptops tend to come with about 1.6ghz duo's. You really need to be verging on the 2.0ghz duo or higher mark.

Aim for:

2.0ghz duo +
2gb ram +
Decent gfx 512mb +

That will play some, not all. (on low-medium)

What is a good laptop that can run The Sims 3?




Nate


My desktop that I have now is on the verge of exploding a a fiery death and since I'm soon to go to college I decided that I would rather buy a laptop instead of a desktop. But, I still want to be able to play my beloved Sims 3. So I was wondering, is there a decent laptop out there that will run the Sims 3 with an enjoyable performance? Thanks!


Answer
If you absolutely insist on a laptop; look for one marketed as a gaming laptop. And make sure to double check it against the system requirements, paying careful attention to CPU/Processor, memory/RAM and Video Card.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the minimum recommended configuration for a good gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment