Sunday, December 1, 2013

Will these specs be enough for 3d rendering projects?

best gaming laptops nz on NZ Flag MacBook Decal
best gaming laptops nz image



JK Sy


http://www.asus.co.nz/Notebooks/Versatile_Performance/K43SV/#specifications

I'm still a beginner so I plan to start small. If I enjoy doing 3d rendering that's when I'll decide on getting a desktop pc but for now I want to tinker with different 3d rendering software first.
But aren't the specs good enough for light work?



Answer
Laptops aren't meant for 3D rendering, you'll need a desktop, Laptops are only meant for Watching movies, surfing the internet, etc., but not 3D Rendering and also not for Gaming.

Is there a way for me to play sims 3 without a disk?







We've recently had some earthquakes (I live in chch NZ :L) and my laptop was sitting on a table when we had one, it fell off.. Luckily nothing was broken except the disk drive. But now i can't play the sims 3 because my computer won't recognise that there is a disk. Is there anyway for me to play the sims off my laptop without using the disk? Thanks (:


Answer
Either buy the game on steam or get a new disk drive (you can get an external one and it will work out fine).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will these specs be enough for 3d rendering projects?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment