Saturday, December 7, 2013

What is good and cheap gaming laptop?

best gaming laptops under 900 dollars on Top Rated ASUS Gaming Laptops Under 500 Dollars | Gaming Laptops Under ...
best gaming laptops under 900 dollars image



Michael


What is a really good but cheap gaming laptop, preferably under $800 dollars or $900 dollars.
I will use the laptop to play games like league of legends or diablo 3, ect... an also use it for multimedia social media and everyday life.



Answer
When looking to purchase a cheap/budget laptop/notebook it is always a good idea to do as much research as possible so as to ensure you get the best possible deal.

I personally recommend you take a look at the following Acer laptops

Budget Acer AS5560-SB613 15.6" Laptop - http://electronicsreviews4u.com/budget-laptops-notebooks/budget-acer-as5560-sb613-15-6-laptop

Budget High Performance Acer AS5749Z-4449 15.6" Laptop - http://electronicsreviews4u.com/budget-laptops-notebooks/budget-high-performance-acer-as5749z-4449-15-6-laptop

If neither of those laptops take your fancy then maybe you will find one better suited to your needs out of this selection of budget laptop reviews

http://electronicsreviews4u.com/budget-laptops-notebooks/blog

I hope this helps you with your search and good luck :)

What kinda laptop is good for school and maybe games?




Ben D


Alright i'm getting a laptop sometime soon and well, I want a laptop that runs games smoothly, and can run programs and all sorts alright....I plan on keeping it under $900 dollars though. I dont really want a vista kind of computer because I just dont..But anyways I need to know sometime soon.
Alright i'm getting a laptop sometime soon and well, I want a laptop that runs games smoothly(such as Bioshock, command and conquer and battlefield), and can run programs and all sorts alright....I plan on keeping it under $900 dollars though. I dont really want a vista kind of computer because I just dont..But anyways I need to know sometime soon.



Answer
Sony VAIO NS10J/S runs Windows XP Home/Premium SP1




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is good and cheap gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment