Friday, December 6, 2013

What laptop should I get for college 2011?

best gaming hp laptop 2011 on best-laptops-2011-hp-g-series | Best Laptops 2013 | Best Gaming Laptop ...
best gaming hp laptop 2011 image



mascasa002


I am majoring in mechanical engineering and I am looking for a laptop for college.
I know that I want a PC but not sure what to look for. I just want a computer that will work and that I can do my school work on. I was recommended the Sony F series, can anyone comment if this is a good computer line to look into?
Budget (Max around $1500)



Answer
for 1500$ i could recommend anything lol. What i need are uses, whether or not u will be heavy gaming. Things like COD, crysis, starcraft........ not sims 3, sheesh, about every computer out there now can play that game.

But yeah, u shouldnt be paying over 900$ for a laptop without dedicated graphics, that means all it says is that it has intel hd 3000.

I recommend a laptop with a speedy dual core i5 2nd gen, 4gb ram, 320gb + hdd but make sure its 7200 rpm not 5400 rpm, nice screen, and possible blu-ray. Battery takes care of itself, most laptops with the i5/i3 sandy bridge dual cores get +4 hours and even more with a bigger battery.

try to aim for 13-14 inch laptops, cuz for me, i like to bring my laptop everywhere.

There are plenty of laptops that fit this bill,

inspiron 14r, hp dv4t, hp probooks, errrr asus is a really good brand. number one in the world.

What is the cheapest laptop that can play Lotro?




person


I have had to deal with a Mac for some time now thanks to my parents and I have finally scrapped together 400 bucks. So I was wondering what laptop (no netbooks) would be able to do school work and play lord of the rings online


Answer
System requirement for the game Lotro / The Lord Of The Rings

CPU: 1.3 GHz or faster

RAM: 256 MB

Disc Drive: 8x or faster CD/DVD drive (DVD drive required for DVD-ROM version)

Hard Drive: 4 GB or more free space

Video: DirectX 9.0b compatable with 32 MB or more memory; NVIDIA

GeForce 2 GTS or greater, ATI Radeon 7500 or greater

Sound: DirectX 9.0b compatable

Input: Keyboard and mouse

One set of discs per PC. 512 MB RAM needed for 3 or more Players. Network (2-8 Players); Internet (2 players): 56 Kbps Internet Connection, (3-8 Players): Cable, DSL, or a faster connection.

and about gaming laptops please see bellow ( By ranking of 2011... 1 to 10)
1. Battalion 101 X8100-U3
2. Alienware M17x
3. Asus G51Jx
4. Dell Studio XPS 16
5. Alienware M11x
6. Falcon Northwest TLX
7. AVADirect D901C
8. HP HDX 18T
9. MacBook Pro 15-inch
10. Sony VAIO VGN-AW190




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What laptop should I get for college 2011?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment