Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Choosing a well performing lap at/under 1600 usd?




Achu


Im stone....wanted to buy a well performing gaming laptop...under or at 1600 usd ....a laptop with no issues and one that can be trusted....also please feel free to put forward the best specifications and common problems faced while choosing a good laptop..


Answer
Hey, that is a great question, thanks for coming to answers, I hope this information helps.
http://www.onedollarcomputersolutions.com/laptop.php

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-3121_7-5758â¦

Most reliable laptop and tablet brands: the results

Apple tops the list, as might be expected from such a premium PC builder. Apple products are far from cheap, but they do offer a quality experience. Runner up Dell has a very different business model. It, like other high-ranking brands HP and Asus, operates as a volume laptop maker, selling many thousands of laptops and tablets every week. We would expect to see them, and Lenovo, high up in our list because they sell so many units: but their higher ranking suggests a lot of satisfied customers.

Apple: 19%
Dell: 12%
Asus: 11%
HP: 11%
Acer: 9%
Lenovo: 9%
Toshiba: 9%
Samsung: 7%
Sony: 6%
Alienware: 3%
Fujitsu: 1%
MSI: 1%
Panasonic: 1%
I do not agree with this. But this was the results of a large survey...

The best 8 pc's for sale at this time by pc advisor...

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/test-centre/laptop/3214618/best-pc-you-can-buy-2013/?cmpid=HTML-DN210613&olo=daily%20news

That is a great question, hope I was able to help. Good Luck...

People First! Thatâs my motto at Yahoo Answers. I am dedicated to providing you with an excellent experience. I am here to answer your questions and resolve any problems you may have. We promise to persevere in finding a successful resolution. You are my focus. Resolving whatever issues that brought you to Yahoo Answers is our mission.

Source(s): CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional

Hard Drive needs to be check for consistency?




adrian


I got that message saying my c drive needs to be checked for consistency. I followed some internet steps to fix it. However, even though the message is gone, the error seems to still be there. I can't launch VLC player, some computer games, photoshop, etc. They just don't launch and some crash instantly. For example, google chrome will say there is a problem causing google chrome to stop working.

What do I do? I'm using windows 7 laptop with an SSD.
Also, scanning the C drive, the scan results could not be completed for a lot of files because " the device is not ready" . What is going on here? :S
OK things are getting worse. Now remote procedure call has failed and I can't access the drive at all. Only Skype and Firefox seem to be the unaffected program. Help, what do I do???
OK things are getting worse. Now remote procedure call has failed and I can't access the drive at all. Only Skype and Firefox seem to be the unaffected program. Help, what do I do???



Answer
Probably there are viruses in your system. Download Kaspersky Antivirus 2013, install it and launch a full scan:

http://download.cnet.com/Kaspersky-Anti-Virus-2013/3000-2239_4-10259842.html?tag=rb_content;main




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Choosing a well performing lap at/under 1600 usd?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment