Monday, February 10, 2014

What are the best gaming laptops?




Vickleberr


I want to buy a gaming laptop but a lot of them are really expensive. I want the price range to be less than $1,500. I don't want it to be too big or too heavy because I want to be able to carry it around so maybe around 14 inches or so for the size. I also don't want to use it only for gaming. I want to do a little bit of work on it but I still want the focus to be on gaming.

Please list a few suggestions as well as the link and price for the laptop. I live in Melbourne, Australia so please make sure that I'll be able to purchase it either online or in a store located in Melbourne.



Answer
Alienware has Good gaming laptops but they are Very Over-Priced. You can Look on Notebookcheck.Net and look up the video card of any laptop you find to see if it ccan play the games you have :). but I have a lenovo Laptop. and its Good. But there Are better. Look into ASUS. Or really any computer with RAM above 4GB. a i5 or i7 intel processer. and a Nvidia or ATI video card. and DO NOT GET AMD! Its old and outdated. Intel is whats In.

Recommendations for a gaming laptop (hopefully under 1000)?




Mike


I'm looking to buy a new laptop, which will primarily be used for playing vidya and browsing the internet etc.
The only requirements it needs is to be Windows 7, be capable of running new games on high or highest quality and the website obviously needs to ship to Australia.
Can anyone suggest any trustworthy brands/websites?



Answer
Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p is the top choice of gaming laptops available under $1000
http://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-IdeaPad-59388313-15-6-Inch-Laptop/dp/B00F0RC4VQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&tag=basebal-20&ie=UTF8&qid=1385452407&sr=1-1
This model has 4th generation Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB hard drive + 8GB SSD & Dual NVIDIA GeForce GT750M Discrete Graphics card

Open graphic card specs at http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-GT-750M-SLI.91280.0.html
and scroll down to 'Game Benchmarks'. You can see it plays modern games like Borderlands 2, CoD: Black Ops 2, GRID 2, Guild Wars 2, etc at high to ultra settings




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best gaming laptops?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment