Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Need a gaming laptop for under or at $700?







The main thing I need is a laptop that can run Dawn of War II, and Counter Strike Source, and if those games can run I take it my Civ IV, Defcon, Starcraft and Diablo can run. I am going on a road trip across US this summer so it has to be a laptop. Thanks guys.
I am not running all the games at once, I am looking at tiger direct and finding laptops that can run the games I want, I just need some advice on which one to get.



Answer
There is no such thing as a gaming laptop for under $700. If you want a laptop capable of handling games without having to run everything at ultra low settings, consider the Alienware series. Otherwise stick to desktops. But having said that, the games that you mention here don't really need a high end video card. Any laptop with a mediocre discrete graphics card will get the job done.

http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/notebooks/laptop-studio-xps-13/pd.aspx?refid=laptop-studio-xps-13&s=dhs&cs=19&~oid=us~en~29~performance-deals_anav_01~~

http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/notebooks/laptop-studio-1555/pd.aspx?refid=laptop-studio-1555&s=dhs&cs=19&~oid=us~en~29~laptop-studio-new-15_anav1~~PDhisvdF&m_6=512ATI&mo=6~512ATI

wat is a good gaming laptop or computer under $700?




Hellriser6


looking for a very nice computer that can run games like fallout 3 and other pretty good games with somewhat ease but my budget is within 700 maybe a bit more. please send a link of a good gaming desktop or laptop preferably and i will love you! please :D


Answer
go to alienware.com

there u can order ur laptop or tower and u can pay in monthly payments




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need a gaming laptop for under or at $700?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment