Sunday, February 9, 2014

What is the best HP laptop of 2011?




Jbra


What is the best affordable fast HP laptop of 2011. A good laptop that is fast with multiple windows and can support gaming, i love to game on my computers, i heard about the fingerprint scanner. maybe that would be nice, and im looking for 15.6 inch or more screen. good battery, other good features. Put all suggestions and reason why you suggest it in answers please. thanks!


Answer
This HP Envy 14 has a larger HDD and a slightly faster processor, the HDD is a lot slower (at 5400rpm instead of 7200rpm). This difference in HDD speed is worth going with the other laptop with a slightly smaller (640GB) but faster HDD and slightly slower processor.
But it has good Battery Life and performance is really Good

I have a 2011/2012 HP laptop and I have a lot of games, Downloaded onto it, mainly The Sims 2 and 3.?




sparrow an


I have these games loaded onto my laptop and my game has been lagging horribly and I know that's do to lack of space on my computer, sometimes the game acts as if it wants to crash! Its highly annoying, and I was wondering if there was anything I could buy or do for my laptop to make it run faster or smoother OR just buy a desktop??? Your replies are greatly appreciated!


Answer
Well, game lagging has many causes, it could be your laptop is too weak, or space issues; posting your specs is vital when asking questions like this (particularly ram, cpu and gpu).

There are very few programs that will speed up your computer; I would really only recommend ccleaner, and avg/malwarebytes to check for viruses (Norton can be a big cause for slowdowns, its a resource hog) while the rest are usually viruses.

If you really want your computer to run at its ABSOLUTE BEST, reinstall windows (google it). If the performance is still horrible, then you should buy a desktop computer. If you are willing to learn how to build a desktop, which is really easy, a $400 dollar build would be more than enough for Sims 2. If not, you can look for one that is within your budget, but keep in mind prebuilt systems will be more expensive.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best HP laptop of 2011?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment