Sunday, February 9, 2014

Which gaming laptops under $1000 have backlit keyboards?




Black Keyb


I was looking for a good gaming laptop under 1k but most seem to not feature backlit keyboards. This is one feature I really really need. Does anyone know of any such gaming laptops? Only the even more expensive ones seem to have it. Thanks.
I've tried building it on Cyberpower pc, I can't get that feature under 1k. Same for Ibuypower but it is even less value than Cyberpower pc. Maybe some other gaming laptop brands??



Answer
I would go to custom builders, there are some good ones out there.

I used cyberpowerpc, but there are a lot of better ones. Make sure to read lots of reviews!

A lot of people say that they are not worth it, but it really depends on the case. I game a lot, but I also travel very frequently so having a lappy made sense. It was a great investment for ME as I could not take my beautiful (PINK! :D) gaming rig with me.

<3 good luck.

Laptops with backlit keyboards?




Yarn


I'm going off to school and I'm looking for a laptop with a backlit keyboard under $1,000. Does anyone know of any nice laptops that aren't alienware with backlit keyboards?


Answer
Get a Sager from PowerNotebooks.com. You'll get a much bigger bang for your buck, and you'll be very glad you did. You can get the same performance as an Alienware but for a much cheaper price. A lot of their cheaper models are under $1,000 and some of them have backlit keyboards. PowerNotebooks.com will let you customize it's specs to your needs as well. These are very well-built gaming laptops. They are much heavier than your average laptop but very powerful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which gaming laptops under $1000 have backlit keyboards?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment