Monday, February 3, 2014

A recommendation for a good gaming laptop?







Sorry for reposting. Okay,now my budget is 1.5k to 1.8k. The lappy must be at least 14 inch, and as high performance as possible. I'm okay with any look. Well, I just upgraded my 5 year old CPU during march and its turning to paper. I don't really get much information from the sites. Please recommend based on you experience,opinion and knowledge. Thanks ;)
**ehhhh I don't intend on getting an alienware now and my budget is in SGD...thanks :)



Answer
Have a look at the MSI gaming laptop ( gt680).

Asus have some powerful laptops to have a look at the Asus G53 and G57 series ..

Dells alienware is good but kinda pricey

Acers may be cheap ( i guess theres a reason for that ) .. dont really trust acer

Hp have a good range to ... look in to the Dell Xps series ...

Sony has a nice F series Laptop ( i think is the F 21 3D )

I have n Asus G51 series laptop really nice handles most of the new games out there on medium settings ..

Just recently got the MSI gt680 ...( AWESOME, have a look at http://www.excaliberpc.com/

Decent Gaming Laptop?




Marco


My budget is $1200,and my current laptop specs are i3-370m,Geforce 310m,and I am a total newbie at tech stuff.I have Bioshock maxed out except resolution at the 2nd best and it's extremely choppy.I need a pretty decent gaming laptop for hardcore games,e.g. Black Ops,BF3,Dead Space 2.Some advice would help.
Hi Blake.I have decided to increase my budget to $3000 then.Is Alienware the best choice?



Answer
A couple of months ago I went through the same decision making process and after a lot of research I went ahead with ASUS Republic of Gamer series. You can chose between G53 which is 15.6 inches or G74 which is 17 inches. The graphics cards are 560M which are one of the best in mobile gaming. You just can go wrong with it. The warranty will cover 2 years plus first year of accidental damage protection. The laptop even looks awesome and I always get praises for it. I bought it in march with 460M card and it still can play any game at max settings I throw at it.

Take a look at it near your store before committing to Allienware. Allienware used to be the best in business of gaming laptops but I am afraid its not that way anymore. It is massively overpriced for its specs, much like bose in speakers.

Also, consider buying a desktop or building your own rig if portability is not an issue. Or rather just try to build your own rig. It will be super cheaper than everything else and you will be able to upgrade it for years to come. I now sometimes think that I should have built a gaming desktop. But if laptop is what you want, I am pretty sure you wont go wrong with asus ROG series.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: A recommendation for a good gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment