Thursday, February 6, 2014

Strictly gaming laptops under 200$?




Chris


I am looking for a laptop that is cheap (close to 100$, 200$ MAX) that is STRICTLY for gaming. I have a laptop that I use for everything else (school, work, etc) that is wonderful for what I use it for but it has a terrible video card and dedicated ram that I can't change. Is there any way i can find a laptop or even a desktop that is extremely cheap but has fantastic gaming abilities? So far my options I've found are 400$+. Let me reiterate that, in this computer, I ONLY need the ability to game, I don't need the newest operating system or amazing durability, etc. Help would be much appreciated!


Answer
A mediocre gaming laptop would be a minimum of $600-$650 dollars. Anything below that is a glorified web browsing/facebook/youtube machine.

What is a good laptop for under $650?




Liberal. N


Also, what would be a good laptop for me, I only would use the laptop for internet, music, picture storage and watching movies and television shows. I had a Dell Inspiron 1545 until yesterday when it decided to completely die and it would just be more worthwhile to buy a new one. I don't plan on putting any games on it. I don't want a laptop that will overheat easily either.


Answer
The best value under that price would be at hp.com.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Strictly gaming laptops under 200$?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment